Do you have an oval face? Then this is for you! Here’s how to contour oval face with Seint contour so you look your best!
What is Contour?
Contour is an ashy brown makeup product that mimics a shadow on your face. When applied properly, it adds shape and dimension to your face.
Most women apply foundation on their face to even out their skin tone. But by doing so, it erases the natural shadows that are faces cast. By erasing those shadows, our faces look flat and lifeless. Contour adds life back into our faces and helps us look youthful! It chisels out our cheekbones and helps us look more feminine.
This is the best cream contour! It applies and blends like a dream!
Where to Apply Contour
You can decide how much contour you want to apply to your face, but here are the main places to apply contour:
- Cheekbones- Find your cheekbone on the middle of your face. Apply contour right along it. Start at your ear near the hairline and stop at about the outer corner of your eye. Then blend upward.
- Hairline- Apply contour along your hair on your forehead. Blend into your hair.
- Nose- Apply contour on the top sides of your nose to give it a slimmer appearance.
- Jawline- Apply contour along your jawline and blend downward.
Contour Tips for Oval Face
It doesn’t matter what face shape you have, the places you contour are the same for everyone. But if you have an oval face, then here are a few tips to help your face look fuller:
- When applying contour along your cheekbones, instead of applying contour in a vertical direction, apply it more in a horizontal direction. By angling the contour sideways a little, you are giving your face a fuller appearance.
- Instead of drawing a straight line from your ear to your outer corner of your eye, draw a Nike swoop. It will give your cheek a lift similar to a push-up bra =)
- When applying contour along your forehead, come in down more from the top to help your forehead look shorter.
- When applying blush, apply it on the apples of your cheeks. This will make your cheeks look fuller and rounder.
- If you have jowls or excess skin along your jawline, apply contour right above the jawline to help chisel it out more.
You can watch contour tutorials for simple tips and tricks.
The Best Brush for Contour
Having the right tools for contour is key! The Detail Brush is amazing and will help you apply and blend your contour beautifully!! Other great brushes to contour are: IIID Brush, Buff Brush, and Blend Brush.
Hopefully these tips on how to contour round face with Seint contour will help you feel confident in your makeup routine! Have fun with it and play around with techniques until you get it right. Read more contour tips and tricks until you feel like a pro!
Here are other blogposts you might enjoy:
*This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to purchase an item featured in this post, I get a small portion from the sale. Thank you! It does not affect you at all.