Simple Morning Face Routine
We are born with one set of skin, so we need to take good care of it! But it doesn’t have to take a lot of time or a ton of products to keep your skin happy and healthy. Here is a simple morning face routine that you can follow to help your skin glow!
The Purpose of Good Skincare
Why is it important to take care of your skin? Well, if you want to age gracefully, then you need to give your skin some TLC! You need to commit to spending a few minutes in the morning and a few minutes in the evening caring for your skin so it ages well and stays healthy.
Morning Face Routine
You’ll hear lot of skincare techniques and products that you NEED to do and buy. And you can. But if you want a simple morning face routine, then follow these simple steps:
- Wash your face- After a long night’s rest, it’s important to start the day with a clean canvas. You can either wash your face with warm water and a microfiber cloth or with warm water, cleanser, and a microfiber cloth. Either way will rid your face of the excess oil and crusties from the night. And the key here is a MICROFIBER CLOTH! This is a secret ingredient in your skincare routine. It will help grab at the excess oil, dirt, sweat, and makeup like nobody’s business and will clean your face like a boss!
- Tone your face- If you opt for simply rinsing your face with warm water, then you can skip this step. But if you want to use a cleanser in your morning face routine, then make sure to tone your face after. This will help restore your skin’s natural pH level after washing your facing.
- Protect/Moisturize your face- If you’ll be spending time outdoors, then it’s crucial to protect your skin with sunscreen! If you want to skip this step, then make sure you moisturize to help hydrate your skin. Most sunscreens will moisturize your skin enough so you don’t need both. (If you use iiid Seint makeup, make sure to look at the ingredients of your moisturizer or sunscreen and avoid using ones that contain silica or silicon. These ingredients work against the cream makeup and will affect the way it applies and stays on your face).
Best Skincare Products to Use for the Morning
Now that you know the simple steps to take care of your skin in the morning, what are some great products to use?? Here are some of my favorite skincare products that I love and use and that will definitely help your skin feel its best!
– Depending on what type of skin you have will depend on what type of cleanser will work best for your skin.
– Depending on what type of skin you have will depend on what type of toner will work best for your skin.
: This moisturizer
works great for any skin type and your skin will love it!
: This sunscreen
is light, works well, and can be used with Seint iiid foundation.
: Like I said before, microfiber cloths are a secret ingredient in your skincare routine! These cloths
are my absolute favorite…I’ve tried lots and these win by far!
If you take the time to take good care of your skin, it will take good care of you! If you want a great makeup application, it starts with great skincare. Follow these simple steps for a morning face routine and you’ll be well on your way to glowing skin!
Learn more about how to minimize your pores
and a good nightly skincare routine.
*This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to purchase an item featured in this post, I get a small portion from the sale. Thank you! It does not affect you at all.