Have you ever wondered what nipple covers were for and how to use them?? Here’s everything you want to know about Cakes Body Nipple covers and my honest review!
- What are nipple covers? Nipple covers are an adhesive that you wear to cover the nipples to minimize the appearance of them through clothing.
- How do you wear nipple covers? Nipple covers are worn over the nipples. They stick to the skin, providing coverage without wearing a bra.
- Why do you wear nipple covers? Nipple covers are worn instead of wearing a bra. It helps minimize the appearance of nipples through clothing.
- What are the best nipple covers? Cakes Body Nipple Covers are the viral nipple covers that everyone wants!
- Is there a Cakes Body Nipple Covers discount code? Save 10% with this discount code: JOELLENWOODS
What Are Nipple Covers?
Nipple covers are an adhesive that you wear to cover the nipples to minimize the appearance of them through clothing. This is what the company describes them as: “The first reusable, washable, non-adhesive silicone inserts designed for workout, lounge, and swimwear.”
How Do You Wear Nipple Covers?
Nipple covers are worn over the nipples. They stick to the skin, providing coverage without wearing a bra.
Why Do You Wear Nipple Covers?
Nipple covers are worn instead of wearing a bra. It helps minimize the appearance of nipples through clothing.
There are a few reasons you may want to wear nipple covers:
- You may choose to wear nipple covers because a bra won’t work well with the type of clothing you are wearing.
- You’re frustrated with sports bra or swimsuit pads that move around and get twisted.
- You might not like wearing a bra but still want some coverage.
What Are the Best Nipple Covers?
Cakes Body Nipple Covers are the viral nipple covers that everyone wants!
Everything You Need to Know About Cakes Body Nipple Covers
Cakes Body Nipple Covers were created by Casey and Taylor. They said, “We are on a mission to develop innovative, comfortable, flattering alternatives to the traditional bra, that work for ALL body types.” And they’ve done it!
Unlike other nipple covers, here are some features Cakes Body Nipple Covers offer:
- They are made of 100% medical grade silicon.
- They are washable and reusable.
- They are the largest nipple covers on the market.
- They claim to be “grippy, not sticky”.
- They are sweat proof and waterproof. The company recommends that if you will be fully swimming then use the covers in the slits where inserts normally go in the swimsuit.
- They are reusable.
- They come in 3 sizes: Itty Bitty, OG, (+). The Itty Bitty size fits AA-A cups. The OG size fits B-DD cups. The (+) size fits DDD+ cups.
- They come in 3 colors: Honey (light), Caramel (medium), and Cocoa (dark).
Women of all ages , sizes, and colors can wear these nipple covers! They work great with sports bras, swimsuits, shirts, dresses, and anything in between! They’re the perfect way to provide coverage without restriction.
Cakes Body Nipple Covers Discount Code
Save 10% with this discount code at checkout: JOELLENWOODS
Cakes Body donates $1 per sale to the Breast Cancer Coalition of Rochester!
An Honest Customer Review
I have a small chest and wear the Itty Bitty size. Here are my thoughts as a Cakes Body Nipple Cover customer:
- They are waterproof! They work great as a swimsuit pad. I like that they also provide a little extra coverage, just in case my swimsuit shifts!
- They work great under sports bras. I take the padding out of a sports bra and wear the Cakes Body Nipple Covers instead. They don’t shift or twist.
- They’re really comfortable to wear!
- They’re indiscrete.
- They stay in place!
- They’re easy to clean.
I would definitely recommend the Cakes Body Nipple Covers! I think they are especially amazing under a sports bra! If you’re in the market for nipple covers, look no further! You won’t find a better fit or quality out there.
Here are other blogposts you might enjoy:
About the Author
JoEllen is a licensed aesthetician, certified makeup artist, and certified John Maxwell coach, speaker, and trainer. She works with women helping them look and feel confident. She loves teaching women simple beauty techniques so they can feel empowered to try it at home. Her motto is that when you look and feel good, you do good!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to purchase an item featured in this post, I get a small portion from the sale. Thank you! It does not affect you at all.