Do the colors you wear really matter? Yes!! The colors you wear can really help you shine! Keep scrolling to see why you should be incorporating color analysis into your makeup routine…
- What is Color Analysis? Color analysis is all the rage right now! It’s a technique that helps you find colors that look the best on you.
- How can you determine your best colors? You can find your best colors to wear in clothing and makeup by working with someone that has been trained in the art of color analysis.
- Why is color analysis important when it comes to makeup? Color analysis is important when it comes to makeup because it helps you know what makeup colors will look the best with your skin tone, undertone, eye color, and hair color. Wearing the right colors will help you shine!
- How do you determine what makeup colors look best on you? You can work with a makeup expert to help you find the best colors for you. Lucky for you, this is a service I offer for FREE! Read below to see how…
- How can you color match your makeup? You can color match your makeup by taking the color match quiz, taking the color match survey, or using the color match guide to help you find your best makeup colors.
What is Color Analysis?
Color analysis is all the rage right now! It’s a technique that helps you find colors that look the best on you. Color analysis takes into account your skin, eye, and hair coloring, helping you determine colors that bring out your best features.
Did you know that when you wear certain colors, it can make you look younger or older? It’s crazy how powerful color can be! When you wear colors that help you shine, you truly look your best. Dark circles be gone and youthfulness is restored!
How Can You Determine Your Best Colors?
You can find your best colors to wear in clothing and makeup by working with someone that has been trained in the art of color analysis.
I am a makeup artist, but I’m not a trained color analyst in style. So, I hired Tressie to help me find my best colors to wear in clothing. Once I purchased her service, she had me fill out a questionnaire and send her a bunch of pictures with me holding up different colors. And then she worked her magic!
Tressie sent me customized color charts of colors that I should purchase and wear to help me shine! She also gave me colors to avoid. I have the charts saved on my phone and my computer, making it really easy to refer to when I shop online or in person.
I knew I had a cool skin tone, but I didn’t know what colors to search out. Now I know! It is sooo helpful!
If you want to stop wasting money on clothes that do not do you any favors and stop wasting money on colors that don’t work well for you, then check out the Color Analysis with Tressie! (Save $10 with this discount code: JOELLEN10).
Why is Color Analysis Important When it Comes to Makeup?
Color analysis is important when it comes to makeup because it helps you know what makeup colors will look the best with your skin tone, undertone, eye color, and hair color. Wearing the right colors will help you shine!
Just like wearing the right colors in your clothing can help bring out your best features, makeup can do the same. When you wear the wrong makeup colors, it can make you look older and tired. And who wants that?! When you wear colors that will flatter your features, you will look more youthful and alive. Yes please!
How Do You Determine What Makeup Colors Look Best on You?
You can work with a makeup expert to help you find the best colors for you. Lucky for you, this is a service I offer for FREE! You can take a few minutes to fill out this makeup survey and I will build you a customized palette of makeup that will work specifically for YOU!
I love recommending iiid foundation because not only is it super easy to use but it also gives your face shape and dimension which helps you look more youthful and alive!
How Can You Color Match Your Makeup?
There are 3 simple ways to color match your makeup:
- Color match quiz– This is the easiest way to get a good idea of what makeup colors will look great on you. Take a few minutes to answer the questions in the quiz and your results will give you a palette of makeup for you.
- Color match survey– If you want more personalized help, then fill out the survey. It will help me know what your makeup needs and preferences are so I can recommend the best colors that will look great on you!
- Color match guide– If you prefer to work alone, I get it! That’s why I created the Color Match Guide. It walks you through what makeup colors will look great on you. There are color swatches and pictures of women to compare so you can make the choice on your own.
The colors you wear matter! Get color matched with the right makeup colors so you look amazing! Don’t waste time or money on products that don’t work well on you. Wear what will help you shine!
Invest in a color analysis for your clothing and makeup so you look as good as you feel! You deserve it!
Here are other blogposts you might enjoy:
About the Author
JoEllen is a licensed aesthetician, certified makeup artist, and certified John Maxwell coach, speaker, and trainer. She works with women helping them look and feel confident. She loves teaching women simple beauty techniques so they can feel empowered to try it at home. Her motto is that when you look and feel good, you do good!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to purchase an item featured in this post, I get a small portion from the sale. Thank you! It does not affect you at all.