I’m a sucker for anything metallic! For one thing, metallic goes with any look and is so versatile. And it adds such a fun pop to any outfit! I’ve noticed that metallic pieces are on the rise in fashion. Silver, gold, rose gold. I’m a firm believer that your shoes can make or break your look. Elevate your look with silver flats! (I have a cooler skin tone so I lean towards silver.) I rounded up 8 silver flats are great options to help you look amazing!
Silver Flats Roundup
Since I live in a tiny town in northern Arizona and the closest mall is 2 hours away, I can’t just pop into a store and try on a bunch of shoes whenever I want. So I browsed online at Nordstrom (because they have an amazing return policy!) and chose 8 silver flats that are high quality, versatile, and fun!
- Matisse Nova Strappy Ballet Flat– I love the daintiness of the 3 straps!
- Birdies Crane Flat– A very classic cut that will look great with everything.
- Dolce Vita Beny Loafer– These are chic and very comfortable!
- Este Woven Flat– These are a little narrow but have a great cushion!
- Sam Edelman Michaela Buckle Flats– I love the detail of the gold buckle!
- Nine West Lallin Pointed Toe Flat– The point on these shoes has my heart!
- Sam Edelman Loraine Bit Loafer– loved these! They run about 1/2 size big but the mixed metal is so fun!
- Kenneth Cole New York Myra Ballet Flat– A simple ballet flat that will never go out of style!
My Top Picks
Honestly, it was tough to choose my favorite! I was looking for a good silver flat that will elevate any of my looks. I wanted something that I could wear with pants, skirts, dresses and dress up and down. The one I chose to keep are the Dolce Vita Beny Loafer. They’re classy, chic, comfortable, and versatile!
My two least favorite were the Kenneth Cole New York Myra Ballet Flat and the Nine West Lallin Pointed Toe Flat only because they weren’t leather. I prefer to invest in higher quality materials and fabrics in my closet so they last! I really loved the pointed toe, but I wasn’t sure how the synthetic materila would hold up over time.
If you’re a silver lover too, then invest in a good pair of silver flats! It will elevate any look! But beware, you will have strangers stop you on the street wanting to know where you got them 😉
If you’re a gold lover, should I do a gold flats roundup too???
Here are other blog posts you might enjoy:
About the Author
JoEllen is a licensed aesthetician, certified makeup artist, and certified John Maxwell coach, speaker, and trainer. She works with women helping them look and feel confident. She loves teaching women simple beauty techniques so they can feel empowered to try it at home. Her motto is that when you look and feel good, you do good!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to purchase an item featured in this post, I get a small portion from the sale. Thank you! It does not affect you at all.