I’m going to be completely honest with you…I buy my own Christmas gifts. I know this may sound really strange to you, but it works for my husband and me. You see, he hates shopping. It stresses him out trying to find something for me that I’ll love. So for the first few years of our marriage, holidays were very overwhelming and could be contentious. But once we figured out that it would be best for the both of us if I just did my own shopping, we were much happier! He didn’t have to stress about what to get me and I always get what I want. It’s a win win! So whether or not you do your own shopping or create a list to pass onto your significant other or anyone else who’s shopping for you, here is my Christmas wish list to give you some shopping inspo.
How I Create My Christmas Wish List
When I sit down to make my Christmas wish list, I think of a few things:
- What do I need?
- What will I use/wear over and over?
- What have I been wanting but haven’t taken the plunge yet?
- What will elevate my look?
I don’t like to spend money on frivolous things. I want to make good investments that will be versatile and last. So when you’re creating your wish list, keep those things in mind. Don’t just collect clutter. Spend your money on good investments that will make your life more beautiful for years to come!
My Christmas Wish List 2023
After seeing a lot of things online pop up in my feed over the last few months and noticing gaps in my closet, I created a wish list of items that I know I will wear over and over. All of these things are high quality and versatile.
- Chunky Hoop Earrings– I only wear silver jewelry. I have several dainty hoops in my collection but nothing like these! I think they will elevate any look!
- Dime Beauty Lash Serum– I’ve tried lots of lash serums and they all work great. But I haven’t tried Dime Beauty’s clean lash serum. I’m anxious to see if this works just as well as the others out there! It’s cheaper and cleaner…score! Save 20% with this discount code: JOELLEN
- Ciao Sweatshirt– When I saw this sweatshirt, it was love at first sight!! Our family lived in Italy for 2 years and it still has our hearts! I know this sweatshirt will help me channel my love for Italy every time I wear it! It also comes in black and white…it was a tough choice between the gray and black!
- Silver Clutch– I’m a sucker for anything metallic! This clutch is the perfect versatile and chic bag to tote with any outfit! Save 40% with this code: JOELLENHOLIDAY40
- Eye Masks– I’m getting older and my under eyes are getting darker and puffier! I need all the natural help I can get! I’m excited to give these a try!
- Silver Rectangle Huggies– This is another great pair of earrings that I know will top off any look! My daughter inly wears Hey June earrings because they are that good! Save 15% with this code: JOELLEN
- Leather Purse– I’m embarrassed to admit how many Sapahn purses I own! But they are soooo good! I was looking for a little larger crossbody that I can wear everyday and this one caught my eye! I know I will wear it over and over!! Save 20% with this discount code: JOELLEN20
- Wool Coat– When you live somewhere cold, you need good outerwear! But I don’t like to look frumpy. Coat Check Room makes the BEST wool coats! They are classy, chic, and timeless. I already own 2 of her wool coats and this one will make a great addition to my closet! Wool coats are an investment that you won’t regret. They’ll keep you warm and elevate any look! Save 10% with this code: JOELLEN10
Check out my wish list from, Quince, one of my favorite brands:
Hopefully my Christmas wish list gave you some ideas of what you want/need this year! If you want some other gift ideas, check out these other gift guides:
About the Author
JoEllen is a licensed aesthetician, certified makeup artist, and certified John Maxwell coach, speaker, and trainer. She works with women helping them look and feel confident. She loves teaching women simple beauty techniques so they can feel empowered to try it at home. Her motto is that when you look and feel good, you do good!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to purchase an item featured in this post, I get a small portion from the sale. Thank you! It does not affect you at all.